Saturday, March 14, 2015

Far from Home

Painted in multi-color,
I wanted to sue the host,
but I ain't a lawyer.

Aroused by the massage,
I wanted to marry the lad,
but I ain't taking that passage.

Drowned in the cookie,
I wanted to speak,
now, its all a blur.

Am i sleeping or its a deep blue sea?
Please, see past the waves,
I am more than just a fantasy.

The weed hasn't kicked in yet,
smoke's not cleared,
guess what - I am winning every Poker lot.

The ride, with slow brakes, is hard to steer,
Its Jack's car, life ain't so different,
if accompanied by a Belgium beer

The road is smooth, and the lane is set,
yet, there are warm clouds,
Its Nelly's smoke, life ain't like that.

I guess, 'm far from home,
though, it feels like home,
the blue sky and the warm sun,
Nelly and Jack, with a bun.


Saurabh.

No comments: